This is the holistic, heart-centred process to rebranding your business that gives you the confidence and professionalism to take on the world.
It’s not you, it’s me. Really!
I’ve changed. Things don’t feel the same anymore.
I know we used to have a good thing going. But over the years I realised I wasn’t excited every time I saw you anymore. That’s when I first started to think something might be wrong. Now when I need to introduce you to people, I get this sinking feeling in my chest.
I know we used to want the same things. It’s not your fault, but I’ve kept growing and you just haven’t kept up. You still love outdated design trends, generic copy and those photos of me with my old hair cut. That’s just not me anymore. I look at you and it feels wrong. To be honest, it’s felt wrong for some time now, I just didn’t want to admit it to myself. I don’t want to turn you into something you’re not. If I’m honest – I find you a bit embarrassing. You deserve someone who loves you for you and doesn’t want to change you. It’s time we broke up!
Me. Biz Owner.
Why hello overwhelm and the too hard basket, my old friends!
Be honest – have you been putting it off breaking up with your current branding for a while now? I won’t lie: rebranding can be a big undertaking as an established business like yours. But the longer you put it off, the worse you can start to feel about your business. It should be your happy place, not your fraudy feelings corner.
I offer a complete turnkey solution that gives you a brand I want to parade down the street and throw a party for because she’s the best reflection of you.
Sound like what you need?
You might fall into one of two camps:
1) You did invest in a previous brand. It just doesn’t align with who you are and what you do anymore. Your offerings have changed. Your style has changed. Your understanding of yourself has changed. The brand just didn’t keep up; or
2) You basically succeeded without a properly thought out brand so far. It was cobbled together by yourself with the help of a series of random designers you hired. You know it’s the missing piece your business needs to invest in.
I know you dream of…
But right now, if someone was to make a first impression from the way you’re presenting yourself, you feel they wouldn’t get you. They wouldn’t feel like they can totally trust you.
You know your brand could be so much more.
This branding package goes way beyond a slick image for your brand
It cultivates trust and credibility for your business.
The four keys to building trust
Stop hiding and put the real you out there, lady!
Resonate visually and verbally at the right frequency.
Explain your process and value!
Establish your credibility
Are you craving a deeper approach to branding your business?
The Soul Stirring Branding Package
I think my biggest fear was that once I financially committed and agreed to work together that she might present me with what she thought would be good but I wasn’t going to like it and how we would move forward from that? That fear was completely dispelled as soon as I received the first draft. When I saw my visual branding for the first time I instantly loved it and was blown away.
As entrepreneurs, we often doubt ourselves and our abilities. Now, when I look at my website I feel proud of who I am and what I do, and I feel that my branding/website reflects the positive difference I want to make in this world. I even had one client tell me they thought my website felt like a big warm hug! So many people over promise and under deliver. My experience with Emma was that she delivers – on every part.
I know that your biggest fear with outsourcing your branding and hiring a designer is being understood.
You’re wondering: Is this person going to ‘get me’? Will my vision be translated? Can they intuit my “me-ness”
So you’ve probably been thinking to yourself that you need to have all the answers upfront and this perfectly cemented vision for EXACTLY what you want or you’re going to waste your money. So you put off contacting anyone and have to stare at your uninspiring branding for another year.
Well, I have good news for you: Unlike other designers, I don’t expect you to have EVERYTHING figured out before you hire me. If you did, you may as well go on Fiverr, hire someone for $5 and tell them exactly where to push the pixels! I’m different. I know my clients are not graphic designers and I don’t expect them to be. I know you may not always have the language to articulate the nuances of what you want. Instead, I have tailor-made a process which draws it out of you step by step and I won’t end the branding process until you are IN LOVE with the outcome.
Here’s a break-down of the process you’ll love
Imagine one simple document which:
- you can always refer back to that explains the essence of your business.
- Not only helps us develop an amazingly clear brief for the visual brand identity design and your website (so we know we’re on the same page and you’re going to get what you want), but also will be by your side underpinning everything you write, speak and do for years to come.
- has so many juicy copy-and-pasteables that rewriting your website and sales documents just got way easier.
- makes on-boarding new team members so simple because your whole ethos and values are right there to be read.
What is included
A gorgeously designed 60+ page Workbook
Don’t freak out! I know it sounds like a lot but you’ll have a number of months to fill it in. Plus did I mention the document is really nice looking? Nice looking docs are scientifically proven to make you want to fill them in 😉 Best of all I have examples, prompts and narrowing-it-down techniques to help make big questions like “what’s your vision” less overwhelming. It’s everything you know you need to do (but never had the accountability to actually follow through on), plus things you never even considered. I’ll work with you from there to dive deeper, get clearer and really make sure we get to the heart of your key messages. So no need to worry about getting it “perfect”.
For this kind of exercise it is so valuable to have an objective third party to hold your hand and help you through it. As heart-centred business owners we’re too close to it. It feels too emotional sometimes because our businesses mean so much to us. It can cause us to procrastinate these kind of exercises because the questions feel too heavy. Sometimes we can’t see how much our business has evolved in the last couple of years.
With me by your side, we’ll push through those limiting beliefs and discomforts and show your worth. I am passionate about investing the time to get to know the real you so the final outcome feels so personal to you.
Then I’ll work my magic to combine your workbook answers and our zoom conversation into your brand’s
Heart & Soul Guidebook
It contains four key chapters
- Your core message
- Your elevator pitch/bio
- A range of tagline concepts (if desired)
- Your guiding statements (vision, mission, essence, promise)
- Your core values
- Your story
- Your differentiating points
- Your functional and emotional benefits
- Your tone of voice
- Your ideal client’s basic profile
- Your ideal client’s goals + dreams
- Your ideal client’s struggles + fears
- Your perfect process map from start to finish working with a client
- Your brand personality and how it would translate visually
- Your mood board and colour palette concept
- A summary of the proposed design approach to be undertaken in the next phase and an outline of how the mood board would actually translate into your visual brand elements
- A photo shoot art direction plan including clothing colour palette and styles, key shot types / backdrops to cover on the day, key props to include, notes for your photographer to make sure the photos are super easy to use in designs
“My brand, Marina J is all about igniting women to become the most powerful, intoxicating version of themselves – it screams power, transformation and self-love. I mean is there truly any other way to live?!! My brand didn’t scream this! I am very clear on what I want, but up until working with Emma nobody had been able to put exactly me – my energy, my essence, my soul onto paper, which had been highly frustrating.
After seeing my visual branding Emma created for me for the first time, I HAD to call her immediately and leave a super gushy message for her, because I couldn’t contain myself. I was so over the moon – finally, somebody ‘had got me!’. I LOVE the branding she did for me – Oh My Goddess – it takes my breath away and is SO ME thank you!
I imagined it would be wonderful working with Emma – and it was! The whole process was FUN (which is so cool because I utterly hate all things marketing). She was detailed, professional, fun, friendly, she listened to everything I had to say and kept going deeper and deeper with me. I felt heard, seen, understood and confident that she’d be able to replicate me onto paper so to speak – beautifully – and she did! In a way that astonished me! She is very organised and I felt ‘safe’ all the way through this process, never wondering where she was or what the next step was.
Soul Stirring Branding is the right branding business for you if you really want someone to ‘get you,’ finally and to put you out there in a more magnificent way than you could ever imagine! I know it will make it much easier for the right women to find me! I highly recommend Emma and have been recommending her to everyone, whether they need branding or not! Thank you Emma, you’re one in a million!
Marina J, life coach, #1 best selling author and speaker.
How do you want people to feel when they experience your brand? We’ll translate that visually.
Do you wish your logo and visual design style reflected your level of professionalism and expertise, instead of making you look like you lack credibility and won’t deliver (even though you actually do!)?
Do you feel like you try to reinvent the wheel on every marketing piece you create, experimenting with different colours and fonts while never being satisfied (or consistent!)?
Do you wish you could have a suite of amazing visual elements that conveyed who you are, translated into a comprehensive range of Canva templates, so it finally feels fun and easy to create content and market your business?
Imagine a visual brand for your business that you (and your audience) want to dive into and never leave, which also tells a strategic story to your audience about who you are.
I know you probably love various different design styles and feel like a bit of a magpie, wanting to have a bit of everything and finding it hard to narrow things down. I’ll translate your heart and soul guidebook into the right look and feel to reflect who you are.
I love crafting unique visual styles for brands abundant in details, making it so easy to create diverse design pieces that still have a strong sense of continuity and consistency.
Forget looking sweet on the outside but meaningless on the inside.
This isn’t design for design sake. This isn’t replicating the latest trend on Pinterest.
This is a gorgeous exterior which speaks to the heart and soul of your business. Every design decision ties back to the work we’ve mapped out in your Heart and Soul Guidebook.
You’ll communicate at a subconscious heart and soul level that you’re the right fit for your ideal client without sleazy selling techniques.
Wouldn’t that be nice?!
- Vibrant and creative
- Refined and sophisticated
- Fun and approachable
- Edgy and modern
- Loving and feminine
- Natural and earthy
This isn’t about me, this is about you!
What is included
The building blocks for your visual brand which tells your story.
Logo, colour palette, typography style, graphic elements, photography style.
A ‘love-inducing’ main logo design, saved in every colour-way and file format you’ll need.
Plus sub logos for programs if required.
A dream-client-connecting colour palette, soaked in emotional decadence.
An authority-building font selection.
*Your licence of the fonts to create your own independent design is an additional cost.
A comprehensive, soul-stirring bundle of graphic elements to style your brand with, including patterns, icons and textures.
A captivating Photography Style that tugs at the heart-strings of your audience.
*Style guide/art direction only, custom photo shoots and purchase of stock photography is an additional cost.
All delivered in one mammoth 40+ page, often tear-inducing (!) PDF presentation, clearly articulating why the overall concept works for your business! It will include the brand elements themselves as well as mockups of how the elements would be applied on your key brand applications for context.
It can be an exciting and for some an emotional moment when you see your full brand identity system and design pieces for the first time. It’s like all of your dreams, hard work, and heart and soul are being laid bare on the page! I think it’s important to see the bigger picture of how all your visual elements work together so I put together a very comprehensive PDF which you’ll love.
Once reviewed, you’ll provide feedback and I’ll keep refining each brand element to ensure you are totally in love with the final outcome.
I was that typical new-to-branding client who wanted to rush through and have it all done yesterday. I think part of that was my resistance to truly sitting down and looking at who I was and the soul of my brand. I thought I could just rush through the branding and get something “pretty” up there. So when Emma called me out and was like “no this is going to be more thoughtful process” I got a little nervous but decided to trust her.
Working with Emma was a dream come true. Her process is really comforting. I always knew what was coming next. When I saw the final outcome, I cried out of sheer joy and was over the moon excited to share it with the world. I felt like it was a brand that truly represented me and was something I could also grow into. Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and have been told people can see and understand me and my services a lot more clearly now. I’ve had my best year, financially, ever! And I’ve grown my business by leaps and bounds. I’m so pumped to head into the next year with this brand arming me for further success!”
Imagine your key touch points going from basic and uninspired to professional and full of life and being able to show off the transformation to your audience!
Website Home Page Design + Copy
Facebook Header Graphics
Social Media Templates (Facebook + Instagram)
A few added extras your brand specifically needs
Email Newsletter Style
It is SO important to me that you can actually use your brand elements for your own day-to-day marketing tasks. No matter your tech levels, you’ll find it easy to put your visuals to use!.
I always say that your brand is like my baby too! I take your DNA and develop it from nothing. Then I bring it into the world and pass it over to you, but I still really want to see it and you succeed in life. That might sound a bit cheesy but it’s true! I genuinely care about all the brands I work on. Your success is my success.
I have developed a range of handover services designed to ensure you’re set up to go out into the world, launch your brand with absolute confidence, and achieve amazing things! These include your brand guidelines, canva templates, a 1:1 training session and a month of support to answer any questions you might have and give you feedback on how you’re going using the visual elements.
What is included
A comprehensive brand guidelines document
This document is designed so that no matter who has their hands on your brand, they will have the basic know-how to ensure consistency, whether that is you or other members of your team, another graphic designer or web developer, a printer, a sign-writer and so on. It will ensure you use the correct colours and fonts, and apply your various elements the way it was intended.
We’ll walk through the document during our 1:1 training session to make sure it all makes sense.
If my clients have a team that would be managing the branding (such as a VA), they often sit in on this session. Alternatively I can record the session if you want to send it to your team for them to watch at their convenience.
Discussion on next steps
After we wrap up going through the brand files and guidelines, we usually use this as an opportunity to talk about the website. At this stage they’ve got the home page designed as part of the branding package, but what’s next? Many clients will want their full website redesigned beyond the home page or advice about how to get the Photoshop design of the home page recreated for the web.
I partner with an amazing web developer who I can wholeheartedly recommend to bring your home page and any other pages of your site to life in the new branding. We work on WordPress. So this is a great opportunity to map out the pages you’ll be having on your site and the specific functionality you’ll need and then I can put together a design + development quote for however many pages you’ll end designed as a next step.
Keep reading below for a more in-depth discussion on how the website projects work and the costs!
For established businesses rebranding is a joooourrrneeeyy. You want the right partner to birth your vision.
So you’re liking the sounds of things?
Read the below to really assess whether this is going to be the right fit for you.
- This ain’t your first rodeo! You’ve been in business around 2-6 years already. You know your business inside and out and you’ve worked with lots of clients to know who you love (and loathe) to work with.
- You’ve waded through the early experimenting days. You’ve thrown a bunch of things at the wall over the years to see what sticks already with your offering and marketing. You know what DOESN’T work. So now we can focus on what DOES. You feel in your gut you’re ready for this.
- You’re a details girl like me who would LOVE an in-depth comprehensive approach. You’ve read this far down the sales page and haven’t given up. In fact you’re actually thrilled to find out this level of detail about the package for once and that gives you the sense that we would be the perfect match.
- You know that you can get results for your clients. You have the proof — the track record, the testimonials, the loyal clients. Your brand just isn’t fully communicating that yet to bring more amazing people in the door.
- You also have a lot of heart and soul behind your brand. You’re not just doing this for the money (though getting paid to do what you love is amazing!), you REALLY want to make a difference in this world. When I ask you about why you do what you do I won’t be able to shut you up!
- You’re wanting to move into the space of having a premium offering. You currently have a middle-of-the-road/affordable pricing that is causing you to work long hours to make good money. Now you just need the right brand to position your worth and justify the higher fees. You’re at the stage where you really see that DIYing your design or going with low cost designers is holding your business back.
- You have a small team working for you or aspire towards it in the future. You need to develop clear brand systems now more than ever to streamline your business and empower your team to be consistent and “on-brand” without you having to micromanage everything.
- You’re the kind of person who doesn’t just want to deliver an average service. You get excited about going above-and-beyond expectations and really surprising and delighting your clients.
- You take your business seriously and you’re going to take the branding process seriously too. You’re organised and have the time time to devote to it. You want to have an input in your branding and love the idea of a truly collaborative approach. You are really driven in your business and are the kind of woman who makes things happen. So you’re going to see this process through and want to hit the ground running with your branding once it’s complete to get it out there and seen in the world!
- You want to work with someone who feels like a team-mate, not just someone being paid to work for you. You want your next biz bestie/friend/support system who you can develop a relationship with long after the branding project wraps. You want someone who gets you. Someone who knows how to deliver a high value, premium experience like you’re ready to offer your clients. You want someone who sees your brand as their baby too and will give you 100% of their energy.
- You’ve never had a paying client: or
- Your business is so new that you really haven’t tested out your offering enough to know that it’s going to be worth making this kind of investment.– consider making a smaller investment in your start up branding or potentially just doing the brand clarity stage and coming back to me in a few years when you’re ready. A lot can pivot and change in the first few years as you find your feet.
- You’re expecting this process to turn around a bad business model, take you from $0 to six figures instantly or allow you to sit back and have people will come to you with no marketing effort.– I wish branding and websites were these magic unicorns where you set them up and suddenly hundreds of people are knocking down your door without any marketing effort. But the fact is, you need to support the work we do with a sound marketing strategy to see a return on investment. Branding and websites also can’t fix a business that just doesn’t deliver value or the right offering. That part is up to you. We need to make sure whatever we’re communicating in your branding is actually congruent with the experience you deliver. Branding is a long term investment in your future, not a get-rich-quick scheme. It can deliver amazing results, but you will need to put the effort in.
- You want to be completely hands off. You have a super busy/stressful life and if you’re honest with yourself, you’re not going to prioritise reviewing things and on being responsive on email. You look at the month I’m currently booking for and you know you have something big cropping up there — that launch you’ve been planning for months, that baby you’re about to have, that holiday that will fall right in the middle.– At the end of the day, any of these things is not going to work for either of us. If the month I’m booking for is not a good month, we can always book it a month or two after, so bear that in mind.
- You really need this project to start…like yesterday– I wish I could work for everyone’s timelines, but I am usually booked at least a few months in advance if not more (check my current availability) . And no – there really is no wriggle room on that. I take my bookings seriously and can’t push anyone else back to fit you in. I can take on at a given time to make sure I deliver great outcomes for my clients.
- You have a low budget and this is going to seriously stretch you beyond your means. I recommend you invest in your branding when you are financially ready and it isn’t going to leave you down to your last dollar, because this will not deliver an instant return on investment. It’s also super important your branding is rolled out to your business touch points post project. What’s the point in having all these gorgeous brand elements but then a) they just sit there on Dropbox or b) you try to DIY your website and other high value brand touch points from here. I absolutely try to empower you to be able to use Canva to DIY your day-to-day design tasks (think social media posts and other content creation) and having your visual brand identity elements makes that SO MUCH easier, but I think the clients that get the most value out of the process will come to me (or another design professional) for the design of their high value business materials/platforms. The ones that will get a lot of reach and REALLY need to look super slick and professional.
Our branding process summarised
TOTAL PACKAGE INVESTMENT:
$8,999 AUD + GST
+ GST for Australian clients only, + Transfer fees for international clients
Payments are split into three
Payment 1: due signing up, Payment 2: a week before we commence (usually 2-5 months later); and Payment 3: when you sign off on the visual brand identity (usually 2 months after the last payment).
Ready to join the exclusive group of women who believe in the power of Soul Stirring Branding and transform your brand from the inside out!
I’ve said to so many people already that working with Emma has been by far THE best investment I made for my business so far.
When I first started my business many years ago, I got a cheap company to do my logo, I did my website on my own and I just thought my branding wasn’t that important. But after years of struggling to make things work, I was feeling quite down about the whole thing. I always felt really overwhelmed about designing things as I’m not naturally creative and I absolutely hated doing any form of marketing/ social media. Now I know that it was because I wasn’t really proud of my brand and I wasn’t really clear on what I actually wanted for my business.
I was excited to work with Emma, but I did wonder if it would all be worth the cost and whether I would be able to use the design/look Emma created once I was left on my own. However, I should not have been concerned at all. Emma was absolutely amazing at making sure that I really understood how to make the best out of using the visual system on my own. I actually enjoy the designing process now! Having templates, backgrounds and a whole suite of graphics that were created by a professional makes such a difference.
Going through this process with Soul Stirring Branding has been eye-opening for me. I did not expect so much personal growth to come from the experience. I used to be scared of other businesses who offered something similar to me. But through getting to the heart of my business with Emma’s process, she helped me realise that I offer something unique, which others don’t. I’d say this process on its own was worth the cost as I got so much out of it! I felt like Emma really cared about me and my business and I couldn’t believe how much she understood me, who I wanted to work with, the best way to attract my ideal clients. I was blown away!
A lot of people make beautiful designs, but what differentiates Emma is how well she understands marketing/business. I’m already seeing an increase in income, and I know this will keep getting better and better. Thanks so much Emma, I really can’t thank you enough.
What happens after I hit "Apply Now"
I want to work with you, but I don't need this exact package
I do not offer the branding project minus the strategic messaging work. Even if you have done this before, I recommend we go through it again as usually when clients say this they done this already have not gone to the level of depth I would expect and it also means I don’t get to dive deep into your business the way I normally would.
Do you accept rush jobs? I need to get started straight away
This is the kind of project where we want to give the project time to incubate. Good news is that as soon as you sign up you’ll have lots of work to do independently on your end to get your vision down on paper, so you will be able to make progress between now and when we kick off.
How does all the payment stuff work?
Normally clients put down a 1/3rd deposit payment to reserve your spot in my calendar. The second 1/3 installment will be due right before we kick off. Then the final 1/3 installment is billed once you’ve signed off on the visual brand identity.
Australian clients pay by direct bank deposit. Clients outside Australia pay via Paypal.
Where are you located?
Do you need to add on a website with that?
- I work exclusively with WordPress and Shopify.
- I create totally custom website designs, underpinned by the amazing Divi theme for super easy content management
- Design, website strategy and copy are my areas of expertise. I have an AH-MAZING all female team of developers and SEO strategists I partner with for the rest to ensure you have a team of experts working on your site and double the brain power!
Remember, the website component is optional.
I can give you a ballpark upfront before you book in your branding package.