Welcome back! In today’s episode, I’m diving into the intricacies of planning a photoshoot that aligns with your personal brand and story. I’ll be sharing insights from my recent photoshoot and discussing the emotional challenges of being seen. As a personal brand, I think that having aligned authentic photos of ourselves that convey our essence and speak to our ideal clients is one of the most important parts of the branding process. I believe a little planning goes a long way to making a shoot a success instead of winging it on the day and I’m going to be walking you through how to plan yours properly so you’re more calm and confident.
I’ll be discussing:
- Why authentic photos of YOU are so much more powerful than stock imagery
- Why photoshoots are often the most emotionally challenging parts of the branding process and how to navigate the fear of being ‘seen’.
- What the common mistakes are that I often see business owners making with their photoshoots
- How to choose the right photographer whose style matches yours.
- What to consider when it comes to locations, and how the backdrop of your photos impacts the overall colour palette of your website.
- What kind of props you might want to consider incorporating into your shoot
- How to decide what to wear and how many outfits you’ll need
- And how to put together a photoshoot plan so that you know exactly what scenes you need to create during your shoot.
Thank you for joining me on this journey of brand discovery. Your feedback is valuable, so please leave a rating or review, or reach out to me via DM or email to share your thoughts. Until next time, keep uncovering the soul of your brand.
Feel free to DM me @soulstirringbranding on Instagram
or jump onto soulstirringbranding.com for more info.